Shenyi Chua's

Portfolio

Her Smile Was The Flower That Blossomed








She's too beautiful. She can't be of this world.
This I know because she's too beautiful.

If I didn't know better
I'd swear she's hiding her halo someplace.
You'll see what I mean after just a short while-
of being around her.

She's too beautiful.
No she can't be of this world.
She just can't
because she's too beautiful.

It's so strange.
You meet people everyday.
Each one is special in their own way
But with her
there's something different
She seems to know things
I can't totally explain what I mean.
You'll just have to see.

She's too beautiful.
She just can't be of this world.
It's a simple fact
because she's too beautiful.

- Jimmy E. King
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment