Shenyi Chua's

Portfolio

City That Never Sleeps


Something about New York City keeps me alive. But I can't exactly tell you what it is. Maybe it's the lights. Maybe it's the vibes. Maybe it's the history of this interesting city. Or maybe it's the people.

Oh yes, the people. The strangers in New York City. How weird it is to feel familiar with people you've only met for the first time. Wandering the streets of Manhattan, oddly I felt a sense of belonging by looking at all the different faces on the streets of New York City.

They said that New York City is magical. She is exceptionally beautiful in winter, people would go ice-skating at the Rockefeller Center despite the harsh winter wind.

Neither did I believe in magic or love at first sight, until the day I took this picture. 
Next PostNewer Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment